Thursday, October 20, 2011

June 3, 2011

June 3, 2011

Read: 2 Chronicles 20-23, John 14

“Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed at this great horde for the battle is not yours it’s the Lord’s” 2 Chronicles 20:15

At this point, I was wondering if I would EVER make through orientation and this verse was a major encouragement to me. More security training for fear inoculation. Learned about SafeCom International which is kind of like an insurance program that will connect me with America in case something happens. Asia’s number is +65-3108-0547 and EurAsia is +41-0-1737-247-321.
+CULTURE+
Learned that in India women are inferior to men and not to be surprised if a door is slammed in my face. Set up group rules where the girls of the group i.e. Leah and myself would be protected no matter what.
*Major Lesson*
Wherever I go, the King goes. Wherever the King goes, His Kingdom comes. Wherever His Kingdom comes, the powers to be must submit. Basically, this means that I am a representative of the kingdom of God and I represent an Authority that cannot be subdued, succeeded, succumbed, or surrendered but all will submit to It.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Good Life

Questions?
Email me: angela.e.blocker@gmail.com