Tuesday, November 6, 2012

GRADUATE SCHOOL- Lesson #2



<3, <3, <3
It is
November

Three months of strenuous work. 

Of challenge. Of controversy. Of diligence. Of childlike trust and curiosity

I can't even relax

Lesson for Today:



Enjoy the day, enjoy the time!

"My  <3 is not proud, my eyes are not haughty. I do not get involved in things too great or too difficult for me. Instead, I have calmed and quieted myself.....like a little weaned child with its mother; I am like a little child. 3 Angela put your hope in the Lord, both now and forever." - Psalms 131


Let not the restlessness of the world, spur my energies toward shadows of fulfillment or counterfeit substances.  


Word of the Day:


Aegyo (v) : A collection of childish speaking styles, gestures, and mannerisms. Aegyo is to show a "cute" side of an individual

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Good Life

Questions?
Email me: angela.e.blocker@gmail.com